Thursday 25 August 2011

More publishing news

I just got the news today that some of my words of wisdom are to be published in a new book by Seth Apter from The Altered Page. What a surprise! Seth's book is being published by North Light Books next year and incorporates questions and answers from a wide variety of artists alongside artwork prepared especially for the book. I did not submit art but I did submit answers to the questions and those answers have been chosen for inclusion in the book. It is very exciting and such an honour to be included alongside so many other talented artists. No doubt more information will be forthcoming in the future and I will let you all know as I find out more.



3 comments:

Billie said...

Hi Gillian

Ohh many congratulations, I'm definatly going to get that book.

Best wishes

Billie :)

Lori said...

Congratulations! Wooohooooo!

Billie said...

Ohhh guess what, I just got an email from Seth, I'll be in there too. :)

Can't wait till it gets to the UK, I'll look you up in there :)