Sunday 26 June 2011

Art update

I have been wondering all week what I was going to post about today. Should it be my wire insect, the new cards I have been working on, some crochet or the art I have been creating. The only way I could decide (being a libra and terribly indecisive) was by realising I've posted most of my art on Facebook so I might as well post it here too. So, what do we have? Pencil drawings. Part of a raccoon (it still needs to be finished but I had to start on new work for the local exhibition next month), a bee, a hungry rabbit and some cuddling doves. Why do I have so much art to post at once? A new drawing board. It's fabulous - smooth, solid, tilts at four different angles and means I don't have to hunch over my desk. With a little luck it will mean more drawing for me.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing. I'm not on facebook, so, please, keep publishing your drawings here, too ;-)