Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas countdown

With just a short time left until Christmas day I thought I should post my pics from Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas before it's next Christmas. As for many people who play along, there was a lot of improvising from hand cutting my own shapes instead of using dies to creating my own vintage paper from copyright free images. But the fun is in the playing along with hundreds, if not thousands, of people all over the world. After all, the gift of giving comes in a million different guises and you can't get better than that during the holiday season. Wishing all my readers a wonderful festive season.




3 comments:

BonnieLass said...

Beautiful Gillian! I always am so busy this time of year. Maybe one day I'll get to play along. :)

Lori said...

Lovely tags, all of them! And wonderful to see your substitutions! Very creative and clever! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Seth said...

Great collection here. Looks like fun. Wishing you happy holidays and a wonderful 2011.