Saturday 21 August 2010

Spooktacular downloads

Yes, I know. I'm obsessing over Halloween. So many of my recent post have been about it but I guess it's too late to go back now. Soon October will be here. Yippee! But this week I created some new digital downloads for my Etsy store - spooky ones with plenty of creepy action going on. The first set consists of four small envelopes made using my own photos and some digital images I created. The second is a collection of three small envelopes with images by Harry Clarke. Both sets are ideal to print out and give little treats or spooky notes in. The larger set is ideal for ATCs too.

2 comments:

Gillian McMurray said...

Thanks Josh. I'll take a look :o)

Bonnie said...

Yep, it's right around the corner and I'm getting excited for some upcoming projects myself. Love your photography and recognize some of them. Great work, Gillian! I hate writing here, but I PM'd you this morning and it bounced back. Hope all is well.