Wednesday 24 June 2009

Calling all journal writers

If you enjoy journals and creating your own pages you might like to take a look at Seth's latest blog entry at The Altered Page. It is about Barron Storey's latest exhibition in New York. The pictures of Storey's journal pages are amazing. It blows my mind to think of all the work that must go into them. If you like what you see there then you might like to take a look at Barron Storey's own blog for yet more stunning pictures. Thanks for the introduction, Seth.

2 comments:

FuzzyBlue said...

Oh rats. I thought i had published something. Did i? I don't know - if not all i said was that that puts my journal to shame but then my journal puts itself to shame.

Seth said...

Thanks for linking back to my post Gillian. Barron Storey's journals are amazing and the more people that experience them, the better!