Sunday 22 March 2009

The Winner is:

Comment no. 29 from Daisy: Gillian I would love your stash ! Asian theme is so cool I hope i get it.By the way after looking in your blog the other day i was inspired to sketch my doxie dog which i haven't done in a long while. thanks daisy

As an extra surprise I made two runners up draws too as I had so many lovely comments. I will put together little packages of papers and things and pop them in the mail for them.

So the runners up are comment nos. 10 from Dee: Hi Gillian, I would love to be entered for this prize.You know it would be put to good use. Happy Spring!

and

11 from Trixie (AKA Sandra G): How sweet of you Gillian. . .you certainly have a wonderful collection and I would love to be included in your spring clean giveaway. . .thank you so much!!

I'll be in touch with the winners once I have posted this. As I said last week, if any of the prizes are not claimed I will do another drawing for a new winner. Thank you all so much for helping me out by taking part. I'll post another themed giveaway later so, please, if you were unlucky this time try again later.

No comments: