Friday 23 January 2009

Technological breakdown

I have been without my computer for the last week and a half. Not fun. The computer repair man seemed to think it was thinks to a malware attack. Now, no one is more careful about what they are doing online than me. I update my internet security software every day, have anti-spyware software that is run regularly and I don't visit sites that might carry something untoward on them. Unfortunately the virus, malware and spyware creators are becoming more sneaky about getting their products into computers. Let's face it - many of the security software packages just aren't up to the job of keeping your PC clean. It is a very sad state of affairs and I can't help but think that the world would be a better place if the brains behind viruses, etc were to put their knowledge to more legitimate use.

Anyway, I did manage to be a little creative - painting, card making, beads and needle felting. I'll post some pics over the next few days. To begin, here is a Zoomie painting of a Golden Retriever pup.

2 comments:

Seth said...

So cute! And I still cannot believe that you are able to create these zoomies as quickly as you do.

Elizabeth Golden said...

Wonderful! his eyes have so much expression. I love your Zummie concept.