Thursday 28 August 2008

Rubber fetish

















I have been buying rubber stamps this week. I discovered a new UK based stamp company that really gives some of the US based companies a run for their money. Crafty Individuals has some wonderful things for sale. Stamps, collage sheets, acetates and they even sent me a sheet of freebie stamps with my first order too. They have many nature themed stamps which is why I was drawn to them - birds, butterflies, flowers, trees, even rabbits. So, I had to have some. I bought a set of four bird stamps (seen on the very pink card and the square sample stampings) and the one with the rabbit (on the ATC). I am awaiting delivery of a collage sheet and a book of papers because the colours just looked so wonderful on the web site. Another order is imminent.

The yellow card shows some of the 'cheap' rubber stamps that I bought. They are made by a company called Studio G and cost £1 for a small sheet of cute little images - swirls, flowers, alphabets, etc. Some of the swirls from one of the swirly sheets are on the pink card, flowers on the yellow card.

I also bought a sheet of Paper Artsy 'Ink and the Dog' background stamps. No dogs involved though. They consist of a script, numbers and a strange, blobby, squarish thing. They will be great for making background papers.
The Halloween ATC is the one I mentioned last post.

No comments: