Monday 31 March 2008

Stanley





This is Stanley. He is an eight week old Rottweiler and, unfortunately, not mine. He is my sister's. She already has one dog called Oz (pictured fast asleep) and Stanley is running him ragged. Don't let the sleepy photos fool you. Oz is not amused, I can tell you. The looks of disdain Oz gives us speaks volumes. Anyway, I was puppy sitting yesterday and, boy, does Stanley have energy. I have not been so tired in ages. (I went to bed at 9pm last night and slept for twelve hours!) However, try as I might I just could not get him to pose for pictures. Every time he sat down and looked cute I didn't have enough time to grab the camera before he was up again and running, chewing, jumping and doing a few less savoury issues that I will not mention. However, having him come to visit will give me an opportunity to do some sketches. I hope I will post some soon.

No comments: