Wednesday 16 May 2007

# I'm spinning around....

So... now I am spinning. Not twirling round in circles but using a hand spindle. It's that old 'Gill of all trades' issue again. I have always said that I 'know a lot of things about a lot of things but not very much about anything'. I try so many things and read so many thngs but only on a surface level. So I can talk a little about just about everything but not in depth. I guess it's just the way I am. Anyway, I have included a photo of some of my spinning attempts. It is great fun and relatively cheap. For anyone who wants to give it a go take a look at: http://www.joyofhandspinning.com/HowToDropspin.shtml

2 comments:

Wabbit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wabbit said...

Terrific job on the spinning, Gillian! I never would let you say that your skills are on a surface level as you seem to imply. You have broad interests and like me, are a renaissance woman!

You're a very talented artist and craftsperson and not everyone can claim both titles, you know! Marilyn
The first try on this post wasn't very clearly stated, so I had to delete it and try again! ;-))